For Public / Open Courses (as listed to the right): please fill out this Registration Form.
For Private / Custom Courses: please contact us to confirm Course Dates, Availability, and Price.
Complete and return the following document for each participant:
- Our preferred method of payment.
Pay us directly through an email money transfer from your online banking.
Please send your e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also accept Cheques (our mailing address)
- You may also pay instantly by Credit Card or PayPal account:
Read your Joining Instructions, which will be sent out two weeks before the course start date.
If you do not receive them, please contact us for clarification.
Attend. Learn. Survive.
(If you are attending a course at the ICSOS Classroom, here are the directions.)
- Youth between 12 and 16 years of age require a Parent / Guardian as chaperone.
- One Parent / Guardian may act as the chaperone for up to 4 youth.
- If you withdraw 30 days prior to program start, the total program fee will be refunded.
- If you withdraw 14-30 days prior to program start, 50% of the program fee will be refunded.
- If you withdraw less than 14 days prior to program start, none of the program fee will be refunded.
- Registrations are transferable if agreed upon by both ICSOS and you.