What happens when the power goes out? You've been ordered to evacuate due to wildfires? Your car breaks down in the middle of winter blizzard?
You may not be in the wilderness, and yet the principles we teach in our wilderness-oriented courses can still be applied and expanded upon. Be prepared for any emergency!
Syllabus (includes but not limited to):
- Personal Risk Assessment
- The "OODA" Loop & Instinct, Habit, Drills
- The Extended Survival Pattern
- All Hazard Risk Assessment & High Leverage Preparations
- Planning by 10's
- Bugging In vs Bugging Out
- The ReadyPack (GoBag, Bug-Out Bag, GHBag, INCH Bag)
- WSS1 encouraged, but not required
Duration: 1 day
Maximum Instructor to Participant Ratio: 1:8
Cost: $125 + tax
Dates: check the homepage or contact us for private courses