Wildlife Awareness and Predator Safety
Teaching points include (but not limited to)
- Most popular gauge shotguns of the north
- Most popular long gun calibers in the north
- Cover three guns with one
- .22 in a butt!
- Safe handling
- Examples of encounters with wildlife
- Non-lethal and lethal responses
- Live firing of bear bangers, bear spay, survival firearms, and more.
Search and Rescue teams, Coast Guard, Police, general public, outdoor enthusiasts,
Snowmobilers, ATV riders, Hunters, Sport and Commercial fisherman, Canoeists, Hikers,
Skiers, Berry and Mushroom pickers, Back country/Remote workers.
Duration 8 hours
Cost $200 per person + tax
Prerequisites Proper equipment and environmental clothing as per Kit list, the Canadian firearms safety course isn’t mandatory but strongly recommended.
Group rates available